6 large bell peppers
1.5 lbs raw ground chuck (or Morning Star Grillers Recipe Crumbles for vegetarian version)
2 cups cooked wild rice
2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
1 (15 ounce) can of diced tomatoes
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or cheese blend
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1. Cut just the tops off the pepper and remove seeds and ribs from inside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, cooked rice, ½ of the can of chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, cheese, egg, salt and pepper.
3. Mix well until evenly combined.
4. Stuff peppers with mixture and place into crockpot, stuffed side up.
5. Pour stock over and around peppers.
6. Next, pour the rest of the canned tomatoes in.
7. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 5-6 hours.