4 slices bacon
2 chicken breasts, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. paprika
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 c. fresh spinach
4 sm. tomatoes diced
1½ c. cream
1 c. shredded parmesan
½ tsp. red pepper flakes
10 oz. penne, cooked al dente
1. In a deep skillet, fry the bacon until crispy. Remove to a paper towel to drain. Crumble bacon.
2. In the same skillet, cook the chicken with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika.
3. Add garlic and cook until soft.
4. Add spinach and tomatoes, and cook until spinach is wilted.
5. Add the cream and parmesan, and bring to a boil.
6. Add the penne and bacon, and stir until fully coated in sauce. Serve with fresh or dried parsley, parmesan, and red pepper flakes if desired.