1. Using a food processor or high powdered blender, add the date, almonds, chocolate chips and shredded coconut.
2. Process until beginning to break down.
3. Add the vanilla. Process another 2-3 minutes.
4. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper, on the bottom and all 4 sides.
5. Transfer the date mixture prepared baking dish.
6. Using your hands or a rubber spatula, spread the mixture until in an even, flat layer.
7. Cover with another piece of parchment paper. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
8. Cut into square. Store in an airtight container and between parchment paper so they donít stick.