1. Whisk together apple cider, vinegar, mustard, oil, maple syrup, garlic, and soy sauce. Reserve 1/2 cup and set aside.
2. Generously season pork chops with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow pan or zip lock bag.
3. Pour marinade over top, toss to coat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day.
4. Preheat grill to 400-500 degrees. Place chops on grill, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Turn chops over and cook 5 minutes more or until cooked through.
6. Serve immediately with reserved marinade drizzled over top.
7. The meat will need to marinade so allow yourself some time for that.
8. Bone-in pork chops work just as well as boneless.
9. You may need to increase cooking time. Thin cut chops cook nice and quick if you are
in a hurry.