1. Smoke duck breast at 250 degrees for 30 minutes. Let rest for 20 minutes.
2. Dice peppers in 2 inch squares and blanch brussel sprouts 'till fork tender.
3. Dice duck breast in 2 inch squares as well.
4. Combine all and season with salt, pepper and 1/4 of the sauce mixture
5. Skewer alternating duck, peppers, brussel sprouts and repeat three time for each skewer.
6. Grill over high heat for 3 minutes per side.
1. Heat skillet very hot. Add sesame oil, ginger, garlic and green onion stirring quickly.
2. Add remaining ingredients, stir and remove from heat.
3. Allow to cool completely before using.
1. Drizzle hot skewers with remaining sauce immediately after removing from grill.
2. Serve hot.