2 chicken breasts, still frozen
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can corn kernels, do not drain
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
1 T cumin
1 t chili powder
1 t onion powder
1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese
1) Put the chicken in the crock pot.
2) Top with the tomatoes, corn,
the drained and rinsed beans,
ranch dressing, cumin, onion and chili powders,
stir to combine then top with the cream cheese.
3) Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring one or twice
to blend in the cheese.
4) Shred the chicken into large pieces
and serve over rice.
5) Can also serve in tortillas or taco shells. I like to top with some cilantro.