10 oz. Penne Pasta
3 Tbsp. Butter
3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 Tbsp. Parsley
2 Tbsp. Flour
3/4 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 Cup Tomato chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook penne pasta in salted water until al dente.
3. In a large pan melt 1 tbsp of butter, add garlic, shrimp and 2 tbsp so parsley. Season with salt and cook until shrimp is pink about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer shrimp to plate, keep juices in pan.
4. Add remaining 2 Tbsp. a of butter to skillet to melt, then add flour and whisk until golden about 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Add milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Stir in 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese until creamy.
6. Season with salt and pepper, return shrimp to pan, add tomatoes and penne and toss (add more milk if to thick). Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese and 2 Tbsp. of Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake until melty, 5-7 minutes. Broil 2-3 minutes until top is golden brown. Garnish with parsley.