1. In a large saucepan, or large shallow pot, drizzle olive oil. Add onions and saute over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
2. Push onions to the side and add ground turkey. Continue cooking over medium heat for 6-8 minutes, or until turkey is almost cooked through.
3. Add sweet potatoes and saute for another 2 minutes.
4. In a small bowl combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
5. Pour crushed tomatoes, chicken broth and pre-mixed seasoning ingredients into the chili mixture. Mix chili thoroughly and reduce heat to a simmer.
6. Cover pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
7. Add drained corn and black beans. Cover and simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes.
8. Check to see if sweet potatoes are fork-tender before serving. If you would like a slightly thicker chili, mash some of the sweet potatoes to help thicken it.
9. Serve chili over rice with corn chips, cilantro and sour cream and enjoy!