1. Wash potatoes and bake at 425º for 50-60 minutes, or until done
2. Cut off a thin slice from the top of each potato
3. Spoon the potato out of the skins, being careful to keep the shell in one piece
4. Place potato into mixing bowl and mash.
5. Add remaining ingredients and beat until fluffy
6. Pile into potato shells and store in refrigerator until just before serving time
7. Bake at 400º for about 20 minutes, or until hot and lightly browned on top
8. You can also freeze the potatoes on a shallow pan until firm. Remove and place into freezer bags until ready to use. Remove from freezer, arrange on pan and bake at 375º until hot and browned, about 25 to 30 minutes.