16oz. fat free sour cream
1 can fat free cream of chicken soup
1 Tablespoon, fresh chopped cilantro (½ tablespoon dried)
2 ½ cups cooked shredded chicken breast
1 can Mexican Rotel, original salt free
1 cup chopped onions
8 low carb totillas
1 cup shredded pepper jack and Colby cheese blend
1 can diced green chiles
1. In a saucepan, mix together sour cream, soup, and cilantro. Heat through and set aside.
2. Combine the chicken, Rotel, onions and green chiles in a pan. Heat until onions are transparent.
3. Warm tortillas until flexible.
4. Fill each tortilla with about 2 Tablespoons of chicken mixture.
5. Top with about ½ - 1 Tablespoon of cheese.
6. Roll the tortilla up and place seam side down in a 8x11 dish sprayed with cooking spray.
7. Pour/Spread the sour cream sauce over enchiladas.
8. Top with the remaining cheese.
9. Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.