1. Take the vanilla ice cream out of your freezer and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or so to soften.
2. Melt butter in a medium skillet, over medium heat. Add the crushed corn flakes and sugar. Stir to combine. Fry mixture for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until cereal is golden-brown. (Be careful not to burn. It may
takes less than 5 minutes)
3. Take a 9 x 13 baking dish and spread ⅓ of the corn flakes mixture into the bottom of pan. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, add the softened vanilla ice cream and cool whip. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Using a spatula stir and mix well to combine. Spread ice cream mixture over the top of the corn flakes mixture in
the bottom of the pan.
5. Spread the remaining corn flakes mixture evenly over the ice cream. Drizzle the honey over the top. Cover
pan and place in freezer. Freeze ice cream for a least 5 hours, or overnight.
6. Cut into squares and serve with drizzles of chocolate syrup and sauce (and if you're feelin' frisky add some whipped cream and a cherry on top).