1. Heat pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in small saucepan over medium heat until steamy
2. Stirring continuously, cook until pumpkin is stiff and starts to stick to the pan bottom (about 3 minutes)
3. Transfer to medium bowl; which in the water, brown sugar, oil, and eggs until smooth
4. In separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients
5. Fold into pumpkin mixture until just combined
6. Scrape batter into 3 greased miniature disposable loaf pans or 1 9 inch pan
Bake at 350º for 50 minutes (miniature) or 70 minutes (9 inch pan)
Let cool for a few minutes. Turn on wire rack and cool to room temperature.