1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans or a 9 x 13-inch pan.
2. Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
3. Beat with electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
4. Bake 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean of crumbs or according to package directions if baking in a 9 X 13-inch pan.
5. Cool cakes on wire rack for 10 to 15 minutes, then immediately remove cakes from pans and cool completely. Leave in pan if using a 9 X 13-inch pan.
6. Spread flat side of one cake layer with frosting, top with next cake layer and frost top only (or sometimes I mix frosting with a container of whipped cream which makes it lighter, less sweet, and goes further so you could frost the entire cake, but then need to refrigerate it). Garnish top with white chocolate curls and sprinkles.
Servings: 12 slices
Total time: 1 hour