1. Bring pot of water to boil over medium heat.
2. Trim beats to remove greens and root, add to boiling water for 20 minutes.
3. Drain cooked beets in colander, rinse with cold water until cool.
4. Peel beets using your hands.
5. Peel garlic clove.
6. Add garlic, beets, olive oil, salt and Tahini to the bowl of a food processor.
7. Cut lemon in half, squeeze juice into small bowl, measure 2 tbsp of juice and add to food processor.
8. Open garbanzo beans pour into colander to drain add to food processor.
9. Blend mixture until smooth about 1-2 minutes, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl as needed
scoop hummus from food processor. Serve with pita chips taste and share.