This meal should take about 30 minutes to prepare. I prefer to cook the sauce early and let it stand for an hour, but it can be served right away.
1. Get the rice going, 1 cup basmati rice to 2 cups water, and a splash of oil. Perfect In a rice cooker or pot. Boil then reduce for 20 min.
2. Chop up all the veggies, set aside.
3. Cut up chicken into bite size pieces.
4. Begin browning the chicken in a hot pan, with oil.
5. Add potatoes and cook until partly done. May need to add a splash of water if it gets a bit dry.
6. Add veggies and continue cooking and stirring.
7. At this point (15-20 min mark) I like to add extra zing, optional, a bit of pepper and hot curry spice to your liking.
8. Add store bought sauce and simmer, will probably need extra water to thin out the sauce a bit.
9. Simmer for at least 10 minutes.
10. Heat up the naan bread, Bake or fry per instructions.