1. Mix together pretzels, butter and sugar and spread into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
2. Bake pretzel mixture for 6 - 8 minutes at 400º.
3. Let the pretzel mixture cool.
4. Combine the cream cheese, sugar and Cool Whip© and beat together with a electric mixture.
5. Spread the cream mixture of the cooled pretzels - ensure all of the edges are sealed so that the jello cannot seep through.
6. Refrigerate the 9 x 13 pan with the pretzels and cream mixture for 30 minutes.
7. In a separate bowl, combine the jello, and boiling water.
8. Place the jello in the refrigerator until it is cool.
9. Once cool, pour the jello onto the cream mixture by slowly pouring it onto a spoon and allowing it to cascade onto the cream mixture. This will ensure the jello does not seep through the cream mixture.
10. Place the strawberries into the jello by hand.
11. Refrigerate until the jello is firm.