1. Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
3. Put 2 large sage leaves on top of each chicken breast, then wrap 2 slices of prosciutto crosswise around each cutlet
4. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add chicken breasts and cook until no longer pink in the center, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter. Tent with foil to keep warm.
6. Add wine and capers to skillet and simmer, scraping up any browned bits, 1 minute.
7. Add broth and simmer until slightly reduced, 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Remove from heat, add butter, and swirl skillet until butter has melted and sauce is creamy.
9. Squeeze in juice from one lemon.
10. Spoon 2 Tablespoons sauce over each chicken breast and serve.