1. Preheat oven to 350º
2. In medium bowl combine cookie crumbs, coffee (all but 1/2 teaspoon) and melted butter and mix well
3. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture for topping.
4. Press remaining mixture in bottom of ungreased 8 inch square pan
5. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl at medium speed until smooth and creamy
6. Add remaining sugar, remaining 1/2 teaspoon coffee, vanilla and egg to cream cheese mixture.
7. Blend well
8. Pour over crust and sprinkle with reserved crumbs
9. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or just until center is set
10. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled
11. Cover loosely, refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, or until firm.
12. With hot, wet knife, cut into bars.
13. Store in refrigerator