1. Melt 6 oz. chocolate, cool.
2. Cream miracle whip, brown sugar and 1½ tsp. vanilla until well blended.
3. Mix in eggs and melted chocolate.
4. Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
5. Add to chocolate mixture, alternating with water, mix well.
6. Pour into a 13"x9" baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
7. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool Cake
9. Melt remaining chocolate and butter in a large microwaveable bowl.
10. Add powdered sugar, milk and remaining vanilla to butter mixture, mix until blended.
11. Frost cake and let set up.