1. Preheat oven to 370 º F
2. In a mixing bowl take oil and beat in it 2 eggs till the mixture is soft and fluffy.
3. Add sugar and beat it on medium speed until it is smooth.
4. Then, add baking powder and vanilla essence to it and beat thoroughly.
5. Next, add flour to the mixture in small amounts, simultaneously adding milk with it.
Fold the mixture evenly by the help of spatula.
6. Leave approximately ½ cup of the batter in the mixing bowl and pour the rest into
the baking mold.
7. Add cocoa powder to the remaining mixture and mix thoroughly to get an even brown
8. Lastly, add the brown mixture in the baking mold and make zig zag lines with the fork
on the top of the batter to form an abstract pattern.
9. Bake for 25- 30 minutes at 390 º F. Insert a toothpick, if it comes clean then your cake
10. Put the mold on the wire rack to cool. Enjoy!