Directions for Cake:
1. Cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs and beat until smooth.
3. Add vanilla and bananas. Mix well until smooth.
4. In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda.
5. Add to banana mixture alternatively with sour cream, ending with dry ingredients.
6. Pour half the batter into 9 x 13 inch pan.
7. Combine cinnamon and brown sugar. Sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture over batter in pan. Top with half the chocolate chips.
8. Repeat layers.
9. Bake in 350 over for 45-50 minutes or until done.
Directions for Icing:
1. Mix together cream cheese and peanut butter with mixer until smooth.
2. Add vanilla and powdered sugar. 1 cup at a time, along with the milk or cream and beat until spreading consistency. I used 3 cups powered sugar and only use about 1 tablespoon milk - depends how thick you want the icing.
3. Spread on cooled cake.