1. In a large heavy pan over low heat, cook butter, sugar and water until butter is melted.
2. Add chocolate chips and stir until partially melted.
3. Remove from heat and continue to stir until chocolate is completely melted.
4. Pour into a large bowl and let sit 10 minutes to cool slightly.
5. With mixer at high speed, beat in eggs one at a time.
6. Reduce speed to low and add dry ingredients, beating just until blended.
7. Chill dough about 1 hour.
8. Preheat oven to 350º.
9. Line two cookie sheets with foil.
10. Roll teaspoonful of dough into balls.
11. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
12. Bake 12-13 minutes.
13. Cookies will crisp as they cool.
14. Remove from oven and immediately place mint on hot cookie, allow mint to soften, then swirl mint