1. Spray the interior of a 6-quart crock pot with PAM, and insert chicken thighs.
2. In a glass measuring cup, whisk together the honey, catsup, soy sauce, oregano,
red pepper flakes, garlic, and ginger and pour over chicken thighs.
3. Cover and cook on low until chicken is through and tender, approximately, 5-6 hours.
4. Turn off heat and uncover. Let chicken set for 10 minutes before serving.
5, The chicken and sauce can be served as is or for a thicker sauce , remove thighs cover to
6. Turn crock pot to high and using a measuring cup, add 2 Tablespoons water to the cornstarch
and stir together until smooth.
7. Pour the mixture into the sauce, cover and cook until the sauce is thick and bubbling, about
30 minutes. (The mixture must come to a boil to activate the starch and thicken the sauce.)
8. Return the chicken back to the sauce and heat the chicken through, about 5 minutes.
9. Transfer the chicken and sauce to a platter, sprinkle with the sesame seeds and scallions.
Serve hot with rice.