1 can (15-oz.) Black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can Mexicorn, drained
1 cup chopped seeded cucumber
8 green onions, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1 (4-oz.) jar of pimentos
1 (4-oz.) jar jalapeno pepper wheels (cut in slices), drained
3 Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
3 cups cooked long-grained white rice, cooled
1 lime, juiced
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon dried oregano
BEFORE SERVING ADD:
1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
1. Combine all salad ingredients, (the first 10 ingredients listed) placing them in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl combine the salad dressing ingredients, (7 listed) and whisk the dressing.
3. Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate for a least 1 hour before serving.
5. Before serving add 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced.
6. Mix well and ENJOY!