1. Prepare pie crust mix as package directs.
2. On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to 18-inch x 15-inch rectangle.
3. Line 15 1/2-inch x 10 1/2 -inch jelly roll pan with pastry.
4. Brush bottom and sides of pastry with 1- beaten egg white; Refrigerate.
5. Pre-heat oven to 350º F.
6. Fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels, and crumble.
7. Sprinkle bacon evenly over bottom of pastry.
8. Sprinkle cheese over bacon.
9. In a large bowl, beat 6 eggs with cream, salt, nutmeg, pepper and cayenne until well-combined.
10. Pour into prepared pastry. Bake until golden brown and center is firm, approximately 30 minutes.
11. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
12. Cut quiche into 1 1/2-inch squares. Remove from pan and serve.
These may be made up to a month ahead of time and frozen. After cutting into squares, remove from pan and arrange on a foil-lined cookie sheet and cover with plastic wrap or foil and freeze until ready to use. To serve: bake on cookie sheet at 400 ºF. for 10 minutes, while still frozen, until heated through.