50 Nilla wafers
⅓ cup butter, melted
1 cup milk chocolate
¾ cup roasted, salted peanuts
4 8oz packages cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream
1 tbsp cornstarch
⅛ tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
4 oz dark chocolate, melted and cooled to room temperature.
4 oz dark chocolate, melted
2 Snickers bars, chopped
3 tbsp caramel
1. Set the oven temperature to 350*F.
2. Grease a 9” springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
3. Crush the Nilla wafers into a fine crumb and combine with the melted butter.
4. Pat the cookie crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan and press it out evenly. Bake the crust for 10 minutes until golden brown. Remove the crust from the oven and allow to cool completely. Reduce the oven temperature to 250*F.
5. Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy and all lumps have been removed. Add the sour cream, cornstarch, vanilla and salt and mix well, to combine. Then, beat in the eggs one at a time.
6. Divide the batter in two, and stir the cooled, melted dark chocolate into one half.
7. Once the crust has cooled, combine the cup of milk chocolate with the peanuts, and spread the mixture in an even layer on top of the crust. Cool the crust until the chocolate has set.
8. Scoop the two plain and chocolate cheesecake batters onto the crust, alternating from one to the other. Marble the colors by dragging a skewer or knife through the batters.
9. Bake the cheesecake for 1 hour and 30 minutes, until it’s set and the center is just barely jiggling. Turn off the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool for 1 hour in the oven, without opening the door. Then, refrigerate the cheesecake until completely cool, at least two hours and up to overnight.
10. Coat the top of the cheesecake with melted chocolate, pipe whipped cream around the edge, drizzle with melted chocolate and top with pieces of Snickers.