1. Heat oven to 350º.
2. Heat caramels and ¼ C milk in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until caramels are
melted and mixture is smooth (or use the microwave method found on bag.)
3. Keep warm over low heat.
4. Mix dry cake mix, butter remaining milk and nuts.
5. Spread half of the dough in an ungreased 13"x9" pan.
6. Bake 6 minutes, remove from oven.
7. Sprinkle chocolate chips and coconut over baked layer.
8. Drizzle caramel mixture over chips and coconut.
9. Drop remaining dough by tsp's onto caramel layer, spreading evenly.
10. Bake until cake portion is slightly dry to touch, 15-20 minutes.
11. Cool completely. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars.