1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp parsley
1 1/2 cups dry white wine
1 cup mushrooms, cut in half
2 tbs olive oil
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup flour
3 tbs butter
½ to 1 cup shredded asiago cheese or Mexican Cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Take your chicken and place between plastic wrap, use a meat mallet to pound it out to about
2. Cut into 3 'tender size' pieces per breast.
3. dredge the chicken pieces in flour, set aside.
4. In a large deep skillet, heat butter with only one of the TBs of olive oil, then add the dredged
chicken & saute until golden brown on each side, roughly 4 minutes per side. Remove & set
5. In the same hot skillet, add the olive oil, onion powder, mushrooms and garlic & saute until
mushrooms begin to brown.
6. Add the white wine to skillet, scraping up all the browned bits that are at the bottom of the pan,
then add the chicken back & sprinkle with the parsley.
7. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
8. Remove chicken from pan once again and set to the side.
9. Add the cream to the skillet and heat through.
10. While mixing, add in the asiago cheese
11. Stirring constantly over a low heat until cheese completely melts.
12. Continue cooking until sauce is thickened
13. Add chicken back and heat through