1. Preheat oven to 350º
2. Grill chicken breast seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Once grilled cut into bite size pieces.
4. Cook pasta and drain.
5. Cut broccoli and mushrooms into bite sized pieces.
6. Pour pasta back into pot keep burner on medium heat.
7. Add half a stick of butter and season to taste with garlic salt and ground pepper, stir until uniform.
8. Combine chicken, broccoli, mushrooms and 8 oz. shredded cheese and stir.
9. Use other half stick of butter to coat two glass casserole dishes (I use one large dish, one small dish.) 10. Pour pasta mixture into dishes and top with small pads of butter and remaining shredded cheese.
11. Cover loosely with foil, not touching cheese to avoid sticking.
12. Place in oven until cheese on top is melted (approximately 10 minutes.)
13. Remove from oven and serve.