1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Sift again.
2. Cut in butter until the size of half a pea, stir in egg and milk with a fork.
3. Stir only until dough forms a ball.
4. Place on floured board and fold over and knead 25 times.
5. Roll into a rectangle about 1/4" thick.
6. Spread with part of melted butter (about 3 Tbsp.) and 1/4 Cup sugar mixture.
7. Roll dough as for jellyrolls and cut into 1/2" slices.
8. On wax paper put 1/4 C Sugar Mixture, dip rolls in melted butter and place cut side down
on sugar mixture wax paper.
9. Cover with more sugar mixture, put a layer of wax paper on top.
10. Roll or pat to 1/4" thickness, remove wax paper
11. Place on very lightly greased cookie sheet.
12. Bake at 425 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
While still warm frost with:
Cream together: 1 Stick butter, 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, 1 box confectioners sugar, enough milk to make spreadable.