1. Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
2. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook macaroni until al dente. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, melt 1 stick of butter, pour in milk and whisk until combined.
4. Add the milk and butter to the noodles and mix well under medium heat.
5. Add mustard, fresh ground black pepper, sazon, garlic powder, and sugar. Mix well.
6. Remove pan from the heat and whisk in sharp cheddar, then gouda cheese, add only half cup
of mild cheese. Continue whisking until melted and smooth.
7. Transfer to prepared baking dish. Add more milk if needed and add remaining cup of mild
cheese on the top.
8. Bake until bubbly and golden, 25-45 minutes.
9. Let sit 10 minutes before serving