1. Roast turkey until fully cooked (I season with asst. spices, a stick of butter & water. )
2. Cool and pull meat from bones, shredding meat discarding all fat, dark spots etc..
3. Put shredded meat in a crock pot. (Turkey can be roasted, & shredded & kept in freezer until needed.)
4. In a deep dish mix soups, broth, onion & seasonings.
5. Combine soup mixture with meat cook for several hours until hot and thickened.
6. If mixture becomes dry add more broth as needed to keep meat moist. I also add more seasoning
as mixture cooks to get the desired flavor.
7. If mixture is not thick enough you can add crushed crackers.
Adding too many crackers makes for a mushy texture. We prefer ours without crackers.