1. Cut vegetables into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. Blend the tomatoes and ginger into a puree in blender.
3. In a large pan, add a little oil, garlic and the tomato mixture.
4. Cook over medium heat until the tomato forms a gravy. If it is too thick add a little water.
5. Add the vegetables to the tomato mixture in the pan along with the spices and chile, cook over
medium heat until all vegetables are fully cooked but to mushy. Again, if mixture becomes too thick,
6. The finished curry should resemble a thick stew.
7. Dish into bowls and garnish with cilantro.
8. Serve with basmati rice & naan.
This can be made in a crockpot, but be sure to check often to make sure it has not become too dry.