1. In a medium saucepan add broth.( If using frozen broth be sure it has completely melted)
2. Add water, bring to a full boil.
3. While broth and water are boiling, add flour to a 1 cup measuring cup, add salt, add enough cold water
to make a thin paste, stir making sure there are no lumps in the flour/water mixture. (If any lumps
remain, spoon them out.)
3. Bring broth mixture to a hard, rolling boil.
4. While boiling slowly pour in the flour mixture stirring constantly with a slotted spoon to avoid lumps.
5. Turn heat down to medium and continue cooking until gravy has thickened to your liking.
At this point if you want to make creamed turkey or chicken you can add shredded meat, then pour over biscuits or potatoes to make manhattans.