2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½ inch cubes
6-10 medium potatoes, cut into ½ inch cubes (I leave skin on)
⅓ cup olive oil
1 ½ tsp salt
1 Tbsp fresh ground pepper
1 Tbsp paprika
2 Tbsp garlic powder
6 Tbsp hot sauce
2 cups fiesta Mexican blend cheese or 2 cups Monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1 cup diced green onion
1. Preheat oven to 500º.
2. In a large bowl mix together the olice oil, hot suace, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
3. Add the potatoes and stir to coat.
4. Add the potatoes to a greased baking pan.
5. When scopping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behid any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix.
6. Add the diced chicken to the "leftover" olive oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat all the chicken.
Allow to marinate as the potatoes bake.
7. Roast the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minute until cooked through and nice and crispy on the outside.
8. In a large bowl, mix the topping ingredients together.
9. Once the potatoes are fully cooked add the marinated chicken.
10. Lower temperature to 400º
11.. Top the chicken with the toppings.
12. Bake 15 mintues or until the chick is cooked through and the toppings are melted.
13. Serve with extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing.