1. Combine cabbage, bean sprouts, carrots, and celery in a Wok or large frying pan and cook down until soft at medium-high heat. (about 15-20 minutes) If there is a lot of liquid at bottom, carefully drain so only a small amount is left.
2. While vegetables are cooking, brown sausage in small frying pan.
3. Combine vegetables and sausage and season with ginger, soy sauce, and seasoned salt to taste.
4. On a dry surface, place the wonton wrapper so that it looks like a diamond in front of you.
5. Place a small amount of the mixture in the middle of the wrapper (~1/3 cup for egg rolll wrappers/ ~1/8 cup for wonton wrappers).
6. Fold up the corner of the wrapper closest to you so that it folds the innards in.
7. Fold in the right and left corners of the wrapper.
8. Roll the wrapper and seal with egg yolk.
9. Heat oil in pot for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
10. Add egg rolls to oil and cook until golden brown,
11, Place on paper towels to drain excess oil.