Preheat oven to 350º. Line a cookie sheet with Foil
1. In a Bowl, mix egg and Mayo together. Blend until smooth.
2. Crush up the Pork rinds - Food processor is the best as it becomes more fine like a flour
3. In a separate bowl, add pork rinds, garlic, parmesan, and pepper. Mix well.
4. set up a breading station. Take drumsticks, cover them in the egg-mayo mix, then cover in the breading. Place on cookie sheet.
5. After all chicken legs have been covered, place the pan in the oven at 350º for 30 minutes.
Pull chicken for 5 minutes to rest. Turn the oven up to 425º and bake for another 15 minutes.