1. Mix ingredients together with hands until well blended and crumbs appear moist.
2. Heavily coat 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
3. Pour crust into pan,.
4. With hands, spread evenly across the bottom and pat down firmly.
1. Place first four ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat on high until they are completely blended.
2. Add vanilla and 2 yolks, beat again.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
4. Pour into greased 10-inch springform pan.
5. Place pan in a 350º F. oven.
6. Bake for about 1 hr. 45 minutes to 2 hours or until the center is set.
7. When done, cake feels bouncy to the touch, and a toothpick tests clean.
8. Let cool. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 3 hours.