1. Heat large skillet on medium, add olive oil and saute’ garlic gloves
2. Add butter into sauce pan over garlic and oil
3. Once butter is melted, add 2 tablespoons of flour and stir with a whisk to prevent any lumps.
4. Add garlic salt, and a little salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Pour 1 cup of heavy whipping cream into the butter-flour mixture and continue stirring. It will start thickening in less than 1 minute.
6. Add Parmesan cheese
7. Once the cheese starts to melt, Add the rest of the cream and stir.
8. The sauce will then start reheating back up and be thicker within 3-5 minutes.
9. Take off heat once thickened.
10. Pour over Penne pasta, top with bacon and whatever protein.
11. Makes 2 cups of Cream Sauce.
• Serve with a sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley
• You can also serve it with chicken, sausage, or shrimp. I use them all and mix it up for variety throughout the year