1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 9 baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water and set aside.
3. Cook onions, mushrooms and garlic in one skillet. Add seasonings.
4. Heat ground beef in second skillet and cook until no longer pink.
5. Add veggie mixture to meat skillet.
6. Add egg and Ragu sauce to meat skillet.
7. Start layering sauce, noodles and cheese 9 x 9 inch pan. Use thin mixture of sauce & cheese mixtures. Use a thin mixture of cheese for diet purposes.
8. Continue layering with the MEAT SAUCE, NOODLES, and CHEESE, ending with mozzarella cheese to top it all off. You will have 3 layers of each.
9. Cover the dish with aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray and bake 1 hour. Remove the foil and continue baking for 15 minutes until cheese is melted. Allow to stand 15 minutes before serving.