1. Cook ground beef and drain off grease
2. Cook brown rice in boiling water. (Run rice in colander under hot water to remove starchiness)
3. Dice up onions, bell pepper and celery. Put in skillet and cook on stove.
4. Add cooked ground beef, salsa, beef stock, cooked brown rice, beans, and corn in a large pot to cook on the stove (dutch oven). Cook 1 hour or more to ensure all ingredients are well blended.
5. If you dont have the time or patience, put the cooked ingredients in a pressure cooker and cook for 10 minutes under stew.
6. If you dont have a pressure cooker, just cook as long as you can and serve. The ingredients wont be as saturated with flavor, but its still good.
7. Get a pre-formed taco bowl and heat in oven at 350 for 3-5 minutes until warm.
8. Spoon the beef mixture into a taco bowl. Top with the cheddar cheese first, then shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream.