1/2 c. sun-dried tomatoes with oil (2 tbs.)
1 lb. chicken breast, sliced in half chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. paprika
1 c. half and half
1 c. Asiago cheese, grated
8 oz. penne pasta
2 c. fresh spinach
1. Use sun-dried tomatoes in oil Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil with sun-dried
tomatoes and minced garlic on med. heat
2. Add chopped chicken breast to the sun-dried tomatoes and oil generously
season the chicken in the skillet with salt and paprika. Cook chicken
until it's cooked through completely.
3. To the same skillet with chicken, and tomatoes, add 1 cup half and half
1/4 teaspoon salt-bring to a boil. Add grated Asiago cheese and stir for
about 30 seconds to melt the cheese. Reduce the heat from boil to
simmer and continue stirring to make sure all cheese melts. At this
point, if the sauce is too thick, add another 1/3 cup of half and half and
stir. Taste the sauce- if 1/4 salt was not enough add more.
4. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain & rinse.
5. Add cooked pasta to the sauce. Add spinach, mix everything cover
with the lid and let the past sit to allow spinach to wilt, on low simmer.
After the spinach, has wilted, stir everything togather to combine, taste
and add more salt, if needed.