1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Boil chopped potato's for 15-20 minutes (until fork tender) Drain
(you could bake the potato's and chop into chunks.
3.Put potato's back in pan and toss with bacon.
4. In a separate bowl, mix salt, pepper, 1 1/2 cups cheese, sour cream and onion.
5. Add this mixture to the potato pan and toss thoroughly.
6. Grease a 3 Qt. casserole dish.
7. Spoon potato's into baking dish.
8.Bake for 20-30 minutes, then top the dish with remaining cheese and garnish with green
onions or chives and let bake an additional 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.