2 lbs ground beef or turkey
3 tsp minced garlic
1 large yellow onion, diced
2 ˝ cups water
˝ cup beef broth
1/3 cup olive oil
2 cans tomato sauce (15 oz each)
2 cans diced tomatoes (15 oz each)
1 T Italian seasoning
1 T Adobe Seasoning
3 bay leaves
1 T seasoned salt
˝ T black pepper
2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
˝ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large pan, sauté ground meat in skillet over medium-high heat until HALF cooked, remove from heat.
2. Add garlic, onions, olive oil, & cook until meat is fully cooked.
3. Add water and broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, seasoned salt, pepper, and adobe seasoning. Mix well.
4. Lower heat and cover – allow to cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the uncooked elbow macaroni to the skillet, stir well until everything is combined.
6. Cover and allow to simmer 30 minutes.
7. Once cooked, remove bay leaves
8. Add cheddar cheese and mix until combined.
9. Add mozzarella right before serving.