* 2 onces (2/3 cup)shredded cheese
* 1/4 pound ground beef
* 1/4 onion
* 1 bell pepper
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* pinch of salt
* 2 1/3 tbsp ketchup
* 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
* 2 tsp mustard
* 1/2 tsp paprika
* chili pepper
* cooking oil
* parsley, chopped
1. Place potatoes in a microwave-safe pan and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave potatoes for 7 minutes at 600 watts or until you can easily pierce them with a wooden skewer. Scrape out some of the flesh, creating a potato cup.
2. Saute the ground beef, onion, bell pepper and garlic until meat is no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add ketchup, oyster sauce, mustard, paprika, cumin and chili pepper and cook for another minute.
4. Top off the potato skins with the sloppy joe mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.