1.Preheat oven to 350ºF
2. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix to combine then set aside
3. Using paddle attachment on your mixer cream your butter and sugars together, just until blended.
4. Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
5. Add the vanilla extract
6. Put mixer on low speed and add in dry ingredients.
7. mix until just combined. Do not overmix
8. Stir in chocolate chips by hand gently
9. Bigger cookies give right texture, use about 4 tablespoon size scoop to form your cookies
10. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes. ( I like mine to look a little undercooked in the middle, then let them finish cooking on the cookie sheet for a few minutes while they cool.