1. Lay out paper towels and place zucchini rounds on top. Sprinkle both sides with salt. Cover with another layer of paper towels. Leave for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400º
3. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4. In a shallow plate, combine Panko crumbs, Parmesan, Oregano, and Salt and Pepper.
5. In another plate, add Flour, Salt and Pepper.
6. In a bowl beat eggs with a little bit salt.
7. Start the patteren of dipping the zucchini in 1st flour, 2nd eggs, 3rd breadcrumbs.
8. Place the rounds on the cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until Golden.
10. For the dip combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. (I recommend chopping up the Dill a little bit)