1. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness
2. top each with a slice of hamand cheese.
3. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
4. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
5. In another bowl, whisk egg and milk.
6. Place bread crumbs in a third bowl.
7. Dip chicken in flour mixture, then egg mixture; roll incrumbs.
8. In a small skillet, brown chicken in butter on all sides.
9. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
10. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
11. Discard toothpicks.