1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Beat together sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, egg, 2 Tbs. flour, almond extract and salt in a bowl until smooth. Gently fold blueberries into the sour cream mixture.
3. Spoon the filling into the unbaked pie crust. Bake for 25 minutes.
While the filing is baking, prepare the streusel crunch topping.
1. In medium bowl, combine 3T flour and 2 T sugar and almond extract.
2. Cut cold butter into flour mixture until crumbly.
3. Fold in chopped pecans.
4. After the filling has baked, sprinkle streusel crunch topping over
top of pie.
5. Bake an additional 15 minutes.