1. Bring 2 cups of water to boil in a 3 qt. pot and add the chicken base. Add the rice and reduce the flame to a simmer and cover. Stirring occasionally, cook for approximately 20 minutes until the water is absorbed.
2. When the rice is done drain any excess liquid and place in a mixing bowl
3. Dice the onion, red pepper, green pepper and mushrooms into 1/4 inch sized pieces.
4. In a small fry pan, melt the butter over medium heat and add the pressed garlic, stir and then add the vegetables. Saute the vegetables until they are tender.
5. Take the sauteed vegetables and the liquid in the pan and add to the rice and mix through
6. Drain the diced tomatoes and add to the mixing bowl
7. Add the frozen corn to the mixing bowl. If the corn has built up ice crystals rinse before adding. Mix all the ingredients together.
8. Add salt to taste
Can be served hot or cold.